Managing the devices that keep your teams productive
Modern workers expect friction-free, consumer-like experiences. But you need to keep information, users and networks secure — especially as your environments grow. The management burden can quickly overwhelm IT departments and take priority in favor of other critical tasks. We can help.
Our endpoint services ensure business continuity and productivity across on-premises, hybrid and virtual environments for desktop, laptop, mobile and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) endpoints. And, you’ll be able to free up resources for more strategic activities.
With our help, you can:
- Simplify costs and unify processes across all your devices.
- Provide exceptional end-user experiences.
- Ensure the security and performance of your digital workplace investments.
Our modern endpoint management capabilities
Managed endpoint services
Move endpoint management to the cloud and offload your management burden using our expert administration and support. We’ll help you build a new, modern environment to support your organization’s needs from end to end.
Through this service, we:
- Cover all devices — including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
- Manage user profiles, updates, policies and enrollment.
- Provide reporting, insights and quarterly business reviews that help you get the most from this service.
Device as a Service (DaaS)
Bring flexibility, security and simplicity to the total device ecosystem with our DaaS offerings. Combining procurement, services and management through DaaS gives your organization the ability to streamline operations while ensuring your teams have the right amount of the latest devices.
With DaaS, you’ll be able to:
- Access custom bundled hardware, software and asset management packages.
- Reduce costs and increase performance.
- Leverage flexible payment models.
Managed virtual desktop
Support anywhere productivity for your hybrid workforce with a secure, flexible and easy-to-manage cloud VDI platform. We’ll manage your entire VDI ecosystem to simplify management — ensuring a consistent and stable end-user experience.
Our VDI service provides:
- Tool, portal and image management
- Application deployment and automated processes
- User experience monitoring to enhance system performance and improve resource management
Explore our case studies and discover some of our ambitious collaborations.
How Westerra Prioritized Digital Transformation in the Face of Disruption
Westerra Credit Union was transitioning to a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) strategy, but the pandemic paused the effort to support remote work adoption. Not wanting its VDI efforts to go to waste, Westerra needed an IT partner who could support its short- and long-term goals.
Software Developer Makes a Quick Transition to Remote Work
A software developer needed its entire staff to work remote quickly. The transformation required zero-touch provisioning and support for an expected increase in help desk tickets, while also streamlining the new hire onboarding process.
How a Healthcare Organization Successfully Deployed and Managed Mobile Devices for Its Care Teams
A healthcare organization needed to improve clinical workflows and patient outcomes. The health system started working with a different IT partner to adopt a new phone system, but performance and cost structure were insufficient. This prompted the organization to seek a new partner, choosing Insight for its skills and experience.
While you focus on optimizing operations and driving innovation, we’ll take on your environment’s operational management to provide:
- Tenant administration, including incident resolution and administrative task management
- Architectural guidance that will drive continuous improvement in your environment
- Support for end-user adoption with the inclusion of BrainStorm QuickHelp and access to our Microsoft adoption specialists
- Options for L1-3 end-user support
Maximize your Microsoft 365 investment.
Supporting end users, resolving incidents and implementing new policies can quickly overload IT teams — impacting their ability to think about the future of your IT environment. Insight’s Managed Microsoft 365 service can help. We build on deep Microsoft expertise to manage your environment and free internal resources.
Modern endpoint management designed
to help you succeed
No matter the platform, we help accelerate outcomes with customized solutions to help you meet your goals and address specific challenges.
- Give employees the choice of Apple® Mac® devices while ensuring effective and efficient management through our Mac Enablement Program.