Transcipt of infographic for screen readers
Experience the Future of K–12 Education With Windows 11
Insight Public Sector and Microsoft are dedicated to providing expert solutions and Windows® 11 affordable devices for education, so your teachers and students can do their best work.
Why Windows 11 for K–12 IT admin?
Nearly 14% of schools experienced more than one cyberthreat from 2016-2021.1
Entra® and Intune® for Education: Start building a comprehensive security solution
Microsoft Entra ID: Identity management and protection
- Apply updates and security patches automatically with cloud-managed devices
- Minimize disruptions with a secure single sign-on
- Protect identities and control access to data and resources
- Spend less time on threats with automated compliance tasks
- Reset devices remotely at the end of each school year
Microsoft Intune: Simplified deployment and management
- Save valuable time with Express Configuration
- Customize learning and teaching experiences for each user
- Deploy and manage apps and settings to users from anywhere
- Securely delegate administrative permissions for emergency back-up
- Minimize disruptions with silent device updates outside of class time
Microsoft Defender®: Keep your endpoints, cloud apps and identities secure
Protect your students, teachers, and sensitive information from threats and data breaches with Microsoft Defender.
- Manual review and response
- Reporting and auditing of devices at risk and exposure
- CVE assessment to environment implementation
- Manual review of results and action when necessary
- Monitoring and responding to alerts
- Remediation of policy violations
- Management of automated resolutions
- Monitoring-related activities and action when necessary
Audit reporting dashboard
- Reviewing devices and user statistics
- Manual action taken when necessary
Advanced threat hunting
- Proactive engagement with automated threat hunting
- Updating any new alerts or policy changes
Why Windows 11 for K–12 Edtech?
Microsoft Teams® for Education
Teams connects students and teachers from anywhere — helping to join remote and in-person learning. With Teams you can prioritize communication and connection.
- Easy setup for virtual classrooms
- Shareable reading progress data and insights
- Secure collaborative classroom experience from any device
- Seamless and real-time collaboration with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Easy scheduling for parent-teacher conferences
- Secure communication — including video and messaging — for all educators and families
Plus, features designed specifically for teachers:
- Create, edit and distribute assignments
- Create and grade quizzes
- Assess and return student work
Catch up, keep up and get ahead
Provide your students with the tools they need to excel from anywhere. With personalized learning and real-time coaching, Windows 11 built-in learning accelerators and tools help all students build foundational skills.
Built-in learning accelerators
- Reading coach: Practice and improve individual reading skills
- Reading progress: Personalize learning with streamlined reading assignments
- Reflect: Empower students to discuss and reflect on learning and well-being
Built-in digital learning tools
- Immersive reader: Build confidence and increase reading speed and comprehension
- Dictation and Editor: Empower student voice and strengthen writing
- Math Assistant: Provide critical support for students of all abilities
Technology is at the core of connection and learning. Windows 11 affordable devices for education, delivered by Insight Public Sector, help you prioritize that. Get started today.
1 Levin, D. (2022). The State of K–12 Cybersecurity: Year in Review – 2022 Annual Report. K12 Security Information Exchange.