Infographic text included for screen readers:
The Journey to Smarter, Safer Work (and Play)
As more places of business reopen to employees and the public, modern organizations face new challenges around protecting public health.
From thermal cameras and sensors to machine learning models, new technologies provide innovative solutions. Insight Connected Platform for Detection and Prevention brings them all together to provide a robust foundation for a smarter, safer workplace.
- Organizations have an influx of new technologies and solutions to manage.
- 69% of employers have adopted new or more frequent cleaning practices.
- 58% are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including masks and gloves.
- 54% are actively enforcing 6-foot social distancing between employees and/or customers.
- 41% are screening employees or customers for symptoms of fever or cough.
- But only 25% of workers feel confident they can return to the workplace safely.
The solution? A smarter, more comprehensive strategy for detecting symptoms and preventing the spread of disease — built on a secure, user-friendly Internet of Things (IoT) platform.
1. Detect symptoms…
Daily home questionnaire
“Health survey complete! We’ll see you at work.”
Automate workflows and customize to express your unique company policies.
“An elevated temperature has been detected.”
Use thermal cameras to accurately and discretely scan for elevated temperatures.
… and prevent the spread of disease.
“An employee has forgotten their mask.”
Implement machine learning to identify compliance with face mask policies.
“It’s time to refill the hand sanitizer dispenser.”
Securely manage data and track trends through the cloud.
“Don’t forget to keep a safe social distance.”
Leverage sensors or wearables to encourage handwashing and social distancing.
Insight Connected Platform offers a flexible, scalable foundation for building, managing and scaling smart solutions across your organization.
Connect as many smart devices and sensors as you like.
Integrate with your network, data and active directory.
Scale across as many locations as you need.
Gain complete visibility across your operation — through a single pane of glass.
- Home health surveys
- Thermal cameras
- Smart hand sanitizing dispensers
- Social distancing wearables
- Digital signage
- Signal towers for visual alerts
Bringing it all together
Connected Platform provides a universal solution for managing intelligent devices and systems across your organization — so you can think beyond today’s challenges to begin planning a smarter future for your business.
One partner from end to end
As a super solution integrator, Insight delivers a complete turnkey solution backed by our repeatable deployment model, a deep pool of intelligent technology experts and more than 3,500 IT partners.
Connect with us to get started.
- Request a free alignment session.
- Deploy a Proof of Concept (PoC).
- Begin production deployment.
- Scale deployment across locations.
See how Insight’s Digital Innovation team can help transform your business.
1Gallup Panel. (May 25–31, 2020). U.S. Workers’ Reports of Measures Being Taken by Their Employers to Avoid Coronavirus Spread.