Local Authorities face a complex balancing act: being citizen centric and serving the public better whilst staying cost-effective. In a quickly changing technology landscape, it’s critical to scope, procure, deploy, and manage the right assets that will support your workforce and customers. We are a trusted technology partner with a vertical focused team, who deal with 289 local authorities, councils and housing associations, over the last 16 years. This has given us a deep understanding of organisational needs, objectives and challenges to provide first class public services to citizens and communities. Our knowledge is underpinned with a strong account management team that allows us to support digital transformation, collaboration, citizen engagement and adult social care through technology enablement.
Our purpose is to build meaningful connections to help organisations run smarter. Whether we're working with clients, teammates or the community, our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony drive everything we do – delivering social value is a natural focus for all that we do.
We empower our public services to digitally innovate and transform through technology, whilst optimising the supply chain and connecting its workforce to achieve its specific citizen and social charter. By putting our customers at the centre, it allows us to become customer obsessed in understanding their key deliverables and unique requirements, becoming that Trusted Advisor to support them on their journey.
If you would like to speak with someone from our team, please click here.
How we help:
- Citizen centric digital transformation
- Delivering on the social value promise
- Combining IoT with AI for actionable intelligence
- Protect critical data while sharing key information between departments
- Support an IT ecosystem that is modern, nimble and secure
- Adopt new technology to improve workflows and reduce inefficiency
We offer solutions that monitor the health & wellbeing of adults under care allowing improved independent living conditions within the home environment & community care.
The solutions are based on the Internet of Things (IoT) services around daily activity monitoring, emergency triggers, and prevention of social isolation. The primary objective is to respond to the real needs of caregivers, service providers and public authorities.
Using IoT Home Sensors and wearable technology, combining this with Artificial Intelligence (AI), our solutions translate data into actionable intelligence.
How we help:
- Monitor health & wellbeing with IoT
- Maximising independent living conditions
- Combining IoT with (AI) for actionable intelligence
The IOT Smart Assisted Living Platform has been developed by Insight’s award winning Digital Innovation team. Based on Microsoft technologies including Azure, the solution can help to transform the way care is delivered to both the elderly and vulnerable citizens.
With our AI technology we can transform care services by creating an AI-led Smart Home Service, capable of accessing comprehensive knowledge of individual well-being by harnessing and combining all sensory, wearable and activity data to an expanded machine learning capability.
How we help:
- Early warning system for the elderly and vulnerable adults
- Wearable and AI camera for fall detection and prediction
- AI led decision making through always learning services
- Personalised and proactive assistance for loneliness with care worker in the loop
- Home Intelligence and an AI Hub for your modern Assisted living facility or home
- Intelligent insight connecting all the sensory data across ambient proactive services
Our Public Sector leaders are ultimately looking to improve our quality of life and are continually seeking to enhance efficiency, connectivity and safety. The Internet of Things (IoT) has opened up a raft of possibilities; but often these technologies are siloed and data is difficult to collect, manage and optimise in a timely, co-ordinated fashion.
Insight’s Connected Platform solution will help you build truly connected spaces, unlocking the value of your data to enable you to make smarter decision. Together, we’ll build spaces of the future through an array of interconnected, IoT-enabled devices that enable you to improve operational efficiency and client experiences.
Insight provides a robust, scalable and flexible IoT architecture. We leverage our deep pool of intelligent technology experts and support from an extensive array of partners to create end-to-end IoT solutions.
How we help:
- Rapid integration of multiple technology systems
- Holistic analytics from various data points
- Scalable and robust security
- Real-time notifications on screen or external devices
- Designed, built & supported by Azure experts
Framework arrangements are set up by Public Sector bodies (often called Public Buying Organisations (PBOs) with suppliers to provide goods and services according to certain requirements.
Webinar: The Best Kept Secret
Learn from the cybersecurity approach of renowned companies such as A.S. Watson and CED Europe. Besides that, experts from Microsoft and Insight will share their knowledge of cybersecurity.